Enhance safety, minimize disruption, and demonstrate to students, faculty, and staff that you care.
Lead in the “return to school” journey by signing up for the Population Health Innovations, Inc. COVID-19 Return-To-School Program; screening for symptoms daily; and surveilling for COVID-19 status.
Our Secure Self Reporting Web App enables the option for daily self-reporting of symptom data and responses to standard screening questions from a mobile phone, tablet, or computer using a unique link. No login or download necessary.
Getting Started is as easy as 1… 2… 3…
- For the Return-To-School Screening and Surveillance tool.
- Provide your student, faculty, and staff names and individuals who will be screening to be entered in the system
- Obtain customizable draft documents for new protocols, communications to update your employees and parents, and CDC printed material related to your school’s response to COVID-19
SCREEN FOR SYMPTOMS
- Easily capture symptom data based on the most recent list of COVID-19 symptoms provided by the CDC
- Track symptoms by campus and classrooms for possible areas of pending disruption and preventive cleaning and disinfecting
- Demonstrate daily to your students, faculty, and staff that you are committed to their health and safety
SURVEIL FOR COVID-19 STATUS
- Monitor information related to changes in COVID-19 status
- Maintain records to support COVID-19 contact tracing
- Minimize risk of closing your school due to COVID-19 outbreak
How Do I Get Started?
Contact us at 866.522.5487 or 717.735.8105. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.